Terms and Conditions
Customers are requested to read the following carefully, and are deemed to agree with what is written when proceeding to the checkout page
- Malaysia address: we provide free shipping for every order above RM350 and every order of 3 pairs of earrings and above. For all other orders, we charge a flat shipping fee of RM8.
- Singapore address: free shipping for every order above RM800, RM34 shipping for orders of RM230 and below, RM42 shipping for orders of between RM231 and RM400, RM58 shipping for orders of between RM401 to RM799,
- Hong Kong address: free shipping for every order above RM1000, RM60 shipping for orders of RM230 and below, RM75 shipping for orders of between RM231 and RM500, RM88 shipping for orders of between RM501 to RM800, and RM98 for orders of between RM801 and RM99
- Other overseas address: please contact us to discuss your preferred shipping method.
- We ship out your order within 1 to 2 working days after payment has been made by you for ready stock items, and within 1 to 2 working days after your pre-order items have arrived in Malaysia.
- Pos Laju will be delivering all our parcels for Malaysian customers. We will inform you and provide you with the tracking number after we mail out your parcel. You normally will receive your parcel after 1 to 3 days of posting. We are not be held liable for any delay or lost parcels.
- For Singapore customers, we will use express shipping and your parcel should reach you after 2 to 3 working days.
- For other overseas orders, your local postal company will handle your items once they reach your shore.
- Pre-order items are estimated to reach Malaysia in two weeks-plus. We seek your understanding that there is always a remote possibility that sometimes shipments can be delayed due to external factors not within our control. Please consider these potential delays if you need your order to reach you by certain dates.
- Your items will be shipped out together on a "per order" basis. This means if your order is a mixture of pre-order and ready stock items, we will mail them out together once all the products are ready to be mailed out. Please contact us if you like us to mail out the ready stock items first (a separate shipping charge may be imposed).
- If your parcel is returned to us due to wrong address given by you, or not picked up by you from the Pos Laju office or the designated collection point after a failed delivery attempt, or for whatever reasons possible, we will arrange to re-pack and check your parcel at your cost (you will need to pay for the postage fee to re-send to you). Any parcels unclaimed will be disposed of after three months and you will not be refunded.
- - All items sold/reserved/confirmed/paid are not exchangeable nor refundable, unless the wrong item or size is delivered by us.
- - Customers must first inform us of any defects or wrong-size items via Facebook messaging or email, and then mail back the items to us using Poslaju within five (5) working days of receiving the said items.
- - Returned items must be in unworn and brand new condition when received by us. We will check to confirm the defect, and if there is no defect, we will mail it back to you at customers' cost.
- - For items that qualify to be returned due to defects, we will provide a one-to-one exchange, and this may mean a certain waiting time for the replacement items to reach our shore. We will also reimburse you the shipping charge that you incur to mail back the item to us.
- - We regret that we do not accept exchanges due to wrong size chosen by you, or when the item is not to your liking.
- - Please note that due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor/mobile phone/multi-media screen display capability and RGB setting, the colours and appearance of the products shown in the photographs may not be exactly 100% identical to those of the actual items. Requests for return/refund due to this reason is regretfully not allowed.
- - Please refer to the accompanying measurements carefully, instead of relying only on standard sizes of XS, S, M, L, etc because products come in batches and different designs. For example, size S of this design may not necessary be the same as size S of another design.
- -Due to the inherent manufacturing constraints in different product batches, there may be deviations of up to 4cm in size which are not not to be considered as defects.
- - Minor defects that do not affect how the products look or function when used are not considered defects, and no return/refund will be entertained in this case.
- We will refund you, without any additional compensation, in the following situations, but not limited to:
- Your item is out of stock after payment has been made by you - regardless of whether it is ready stock or pre-order item, and regardless of the period of time that has passed from the time payment is made.
- The replacement for your returned item is out of stock
- In the case of any refund, customers may choose to be refunded or keep the refund amount as store credit for future purchases. Store credit is only valid for six months from the date of store credit confirmation and no refund or credit offset will be entertained after this period. There will be no reminder of its expiry date from us.
- Any refund shall be made via the payment channel chosen when you first made payment to us.If you paid using credit card via our payment gateway (IPAY88), you will be refunded via the credit card used to make payment. If you paid using FPX bank transfer via our payment gateway (IPAY88) or via manual bank transfer, you will be refunded via manual bank transfer and we will need to get your banking details in order for us to initiate the manual bank transfer. Your refund will be forfeited if you do not provide us banking details after six months from the date of the first written request from us for your banking details (bank account number and account holder's name). As a form of verification, we will only proceed to refund you after you have confirmed your banking details in writing using the official communication channel where you made the purchase.
- Any refund shall be made via the payment channel chosen when you first made payment to us.If you paid using credit card via our payment gateway (IPAY88), you will be refunded via the credit card used to make payment. If you paid using FPX bank transfer via our payment gateway (IPAY88) or via manual bank transfer, you will be refunded via manual bank transfer and we will need to get your banking details in order for us to initiate the manual bank transfer.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will only process your order after payment has been made by you.
- Payment must be made within 24 hours of a confirmed booking, or we reserve the right to cancel the order without giving any advance notice to you.
- We seek your understanding that sometimes certain products (ready stock and pre-order items) may be out of stock even if they are indicated as available in our webpage. This is because we have multiple sales channels (Facebook and Instagram) and stock inventory is updated manually. This could be due to technical issue or human input error/delay or any other reasons. Hence, sometimes you might find the product you have paid for is out of stock and in this case we will refund you accordingly, without any additional compensation.
- Pre-order items are estimated to reach in two weeks-plus. We seek your understanding that there is always a remote possibility that sometimes shipments can be delayed due to external factors not within our control.
- We shall not be held responsible if users develop any bodily reaction to any of our products. Customers with sensitive skin, for example, are advised to check with their doctor before purchasing.
- Please note that due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor/mobile phone/gadget display, the colors and appearance shown in the photographs may not be exactly 100% identical to those of the actual items.
- Please refer to the accompanying measurements carefully. Due to the inherent manufacturing constraints in different product batches, there may be deviations of up to 4cm which are not to be considered as defects.
- Minor defects that do not affect how the products look or function when used are not considered defects, and no return/refund will be entertained in this case.
- Do not bleach or soak your new clothes or wash them together with clothes of lighter colours to avoid any colour transfer - we will not be held responsible if this happens.
Changes in Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change these terms of service from time to time without giving prior notice.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions/feedback, please contact us at email@example.com or inbox us at our FB page https://www.facebook.com/emilywearmalaysia or via FB Messenger http://m.me/emilywearmalaysia